Tuesday, September 16, 2008

missing my baby!

So Tyler has been going out of town each week and only comes home for the weekends! He has been doing it for about a month or so. I hate it, i miss him like crazy! I don't know how people do this all the time. But he might be having to stay on staurdays too. That would really suck! I wish he could come home and stay home!!

So while he is gone im trying to keep myslef busy. I have been going to the gym and hanging out with Marcie, but I'm so bored! I cant sleepat night cuz hes not there, and i know that sounds so stupid, but when someone has been in your bed each night for almost two years and then boom he is only there on the weekends it sucks!

I miss you baby!!!

No comments: