Saturday, June 30, 2012
Our little family!
I haven't been on here in so long! So many things in our lives have changed! We recently became parents in February to a beautiful baby girl, Hadley Grayce! She is our whole world and we love love her to pieces! She is just turned 4 months and getting bigger each day! Her bottom teeth are coming in, i just can't believe how time flies. So we are just tasking everything in and enjoying every moment!!! We love being parents and Hadley is such an amazing daughter! We are truly blessed!
I am still working at Bank of America. Tyler is currently going to Remington Collage for a degree in Medical assisting with x-ray. I'm so proud of him, he is doing such an amazing job. He has a 4.0 GPA and graduating at the top of his class with honors. He is 2 weeks away from being done with his classes and then moves on the externship, he can't wait to get into the field. Hadley & I are so proud of the man he is becoming!
I love this blog and definitely going to try and update more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment